Fiat is an Italian car concern with a rich history of producing stylish, affordable cars
Fiat was founded in 1899 by Giovanni Agnelli, and the first Fiat car was produced in 1901. The company had humble beginnings, producing mostly trucks, but soon expanded to the production of buses, tractors, and eventually passenger cars. Until 1910, Fiat was the largest Italian car manufacturer!
Throughout its history, the company has had many famous people involved in its business. Giovanni Agnelli is credited with being the founder of Fiat, but he was not the only major political or financial figure involved in the company’s history. Vittorio Valletta, Bruno Roche and John Elkann are also famous names that have played an important role in Fiat’s success
Ever since the first car produced, the legendary Fiat models have always stood out for their distinct Italian style.
Since then, Fiat has continued its development, becoming one of the most popular brands in the world. In 2014, the Fiat Group became Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA) and currently produces a range of 10 cars for different needs. It currently produces 10 different types of vehicles, including the famous 500, which is known for its distinctive Italian style and affordable price! Learn more about this legendary brand that has been around for over 100 years in this article.
Current models in the range of the Fiat brand
- Fiat 500 has existed since 1957, but its current version was produced in 2007. With its distinctive Italian design and front engine, this model is one of the most popular small cars on the market. The size of the car makes it ideal for speeding through crowded streets as you can easily find a parking space or be able to navigate in traffic.
- Fiat Panda is another famous model designed for driving in a small city. It’s compact, light and easy to park, but roomy enough to carry all your purchases. The Panda has a front motor like the 500.
- The Fiat Punto Evo is a new model designed for young people who want to stand out from the crowd. Retro design and aluminum wheels make this model a real eye-catcher!
- The Fiat Tipo has been specially designed to ensure maximum driving pleasure on long journeys. It is equipped with an elegant leather interior and a high-performance engine that can reach speeds of up to 205 km / h.
- The Fiat Doblo Cargo is a versatile light commercial vehicle that is available in many different versions depending on your needs. For example, it can be equipped with single or double rear doors and the tailgate can open upwards or downwards. Thanks to its practical dimensions and many compartments, this van is perfect for transporting all your belongings.