Car accessories are all the things you can add to your car to make it more practical. These include things like bike racks, bike locks, roof boxes and ski racks. Others are definitely smaller accessories that will not change the look of your car, but will make the trip more enjoyable.
- Buy a car charger for your phone, tablet or laptop. Having a phone or tablet that discharges while driving to work is the worst! If you’re like most people, your charger stays at home and you end up having to buy one at a gas station. When buying this type of accessory, make sure that it fits in the cigarette lighter socket in your car.
- Buy a GPS device to help you stay on the right track. Even when you know where you’re going, looking at the map while driving isn’t always easy. A GPS device makes this much easier.
- Add an air freshener to make everything smell nice and fresh. Your journey will be much more enjoyable, especially if there was a bad smell in the car.
- Invest in seat covers that are easy to clean and will last longer than regular fabric seats. Thanks to this, you can extend the life of your upholstery and gently change the appearance of your car.
- Purchase rubber backed rugs so they won’t slip on the floor when it’s wet outside. This is very important for the appearance of the car interior, but also for driving safety.
- Keep your car cooler by adding window or sun protection. Especially useful for children on summer trips in the back of the car.
- Car cameras recording what is happening in front of and behind the car. This way, you will always have a recording in the event of damage or dangerous situations.
- Anti-theft devices. Even if you park your car in a secure car park, it’s always a good idea to have some extra security in place.
- Purchase a car CD player that suits your needs and the size of your car stereo. It’s a good idea to get one that has Bluetooth and USB ports to play music from your cell phone or laptop.